If you have a case with the potential for a “nuclear verdict”, learn what tactics the defense is likely to use to prevent you from getting the results you might expect.
In this presentation Phillip will be sharing the tactics being used to:
- Interfere with testimony that is beneficial to the plaintiff;
- Use the plaintiff’s witnesses to undermine economic and non- economic damages;
- Remove anger from deliberations;
- Use of numerical anchoring;
- Creating a defense damage model to disrupt large damage verdicts